Seniors: Picture Day
Seniors get the special privilege of wearing business attire on school picture day. The picture will be used in the yearbook as well as in the official Alumni Portraits on the Alumni wall. Ladies must wear a blouse or dress with sleeves; men must wear a dress shirt and are encouraged to wear a tie and/or suit jacket if desired.
Picture day is September 26, 2017; Retakes are on October 24, 2017
8th Graders and Seniors: Grad Pics
All graduating students (8th and 12th) get to have extra space in the yearbook class pages. Seniors get a half page each with 2 additional photos, and 8thGraders get a quarter page each with 1 additional photo. Digital files are preferred, and must be 300 dpi resolution or higher. Props (i.e. sports equipment, graduating year, etc) are allowed. Pictures must be current; no jewelry, immodest or inappropriate clothing or props. The yearbook reserves the right to substitute or modify photos that do not meet the requirements.
Deadline for submission is December 1
- Submit pictures to the office, marked “yearbook”: printed photos or digital files on a USB drive (preferred) inside an envelope that has your child’s name on the outside.
- Envelopes can be picked up from the office after Christmas Break.
- Submit pictures by email: send files to firstname.lastname@example.org (include the student’s first and last name and grade). IMPORTANT: files must be sent original or full size to ensure proper quality for printing.
- Make sure all photos or USB drives are in an envelope with your name on it if you would like them returned.
If you need special accommodations (i.e. your child will not get their grad pictures taken until Christmas break), we are able to make exceptions to the deadline, if arranged with us through email before the December 1 deadline.
To help subsidize the cost of our yearbook, we sell advertisements in the back of our book. Advertising space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to our limited space and publisher deadlines, we offer early/priority reservations to families of our graduating students, along with a discount: ~25% off to any contract and payment we receive before September 29, 2017 (you must submit the contract AND payment to qualify).
- November 16 (last day before Thanksgiving break): Final deadline for contracts and payment to be turned in to reserve your ad space
- September 28: turn in both contract and payment early for ~25% discount
- December 7: Completed advertisement OR pictures and text for us to create your ad
- If creating your own Ad, please send a PDF to ensure proper dimensions and quality.
- Send in pictures and text; we will create your ad and send you a proof to approve.
- Make an appointment to create your ad together: 30 minute appointments will be scheduled through ParentSquare for Nov 26-29, Dec 3-6 (M-Th) from 3:30-5:00pm.
- March 16 (last day before Spring Break): Completed video messages