Our lunches are catered by Kopper Kettle Kafe & Katering. Students desiring a hot lunch need to notify their teacher before 9:00 a.m. each morning. Meals are ordered based on the number of meals requested.
Meal prices for grades K-6 are $4.50 per meal, and grades 7-12 are $5.00 per meal. Students can also purchase a Chef’s Salad for $4.00.
All meals include choice of milk or fruit juice. Pre-paid lunch tickets may be placed on your student’s lunch account in any increment. Lunch tickets may be purchased at the office. Make checks payable to Mesa Grande Academy.
You may view the lunch menu on FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb)
Before School Care
7:00-8:00 a.m. No Charge
After School Care
2:45-3:45 p.m. No Charge
M-Th 3:45-6:00 p.m.
Friday 12:30-4:00 p.m.
$5 Hour —After Hours $10/15min.
A family account will earn 50% of the profits for the Scrip they have purchased. Scrip categories include supermarkets, gas stations, fast food, restaurants, and on-line and other shopping. Profit percentages range from 1% to 25%.
Support your school AND earn free money!
Purchase SCRIP from MGA—using it doesn’t cost you anything, and earns money both for you and the school!
By purchasing SCRIP gift certificates from MGA, you can earn money towards
- MGA buys gift cards in bulk and at a discount from over 60 stores.
- You purchase them at regular price and use them like a regular gift card.
- MGA keeps the difference and shares half the profit with you, as a
credit on your student’s account. The other half is used to help fund
Home & School projects around campus.
Some families have earned over $500 off tuition in a year! Your relatives can
even purchase SCRIP through you to apply to your student’s account.
If every MGA family were involved, we could more than double the profits for Home & School and do more to help improve our school facility!
MGA has been selling SCRIP
• since 1989
MGA projects funded by SCRIP
• picnic tables
• digital sign
• bulletin boards
Biggest SCRIP sellers
• Stater Bros.
• Fast foods
Other vendors are available for special order
How to Participate
- Drop off an order form during school office hours at the front desk
- By calling (909) 795-1112 ext 251 and leaving a message
- Stop by the SCRIP desk from 8:00 to 8:30 am on Monday or Thursday morning for immediate order fulfillment
- Enroll in the SCRIP Online program to make online orders
Pick up SCRIP:
- Bring cash or a check
- Pick up at the front desk during school office hours any time after the next volunteer comes in (Monday or Thursday)
Volunteer to sell SCRIP:
- One day a week, from 8:00 to 8:30 am
- Just ask any SCRIP volunteer seller how to get started
$200 ARCO (1.5%)
$200 Stater Bros (6%)
$200 Land’s End (16%)
$200 Jose’s Mexican (25%)